Board Meeting Schedule
The Board of Trustees of the Desplaines Valley Mosquito Abatement District will
hold their public meetings on the following dates during 2021. All meetings will begin at 8:00am and be
held at District Headquarters, 8130 Ogden Avenue, Lyons, IL. All members of the
public are invited to attend.
Due to COVID-19, board meetings will take place via conference call in lieu of in person meetings. Details will be included within the agenda once posted.
- March 18th, 2021
- May 20th, 2021
- July 15th, 2021 - Cancelled
- September 16th, 2021
- December 3rd, 2021
Board Meeting Agenda
8130 Ogden Avenue, Lyons, IL 60534
FRIDAY DECEMBER 3, 2021
2. Financial Report
a) Treasurer's Report
3. Trustee Vacancy/Reappointment Update
4. 2021-22 Workers Compensation Insurance
5. 2021 Operations Report
6. Annual Fleet Evaluation
7. 2022 Holiday Observance Dates
8. Permanent Employee Health Insurance
9. Cost-of-Living Increase Discussion
10. Seasonal Employee Wage Revision
11. Seasonal Employee Sign On Bonus Program
12. Approval of 2021 Tax Levy Ordinance
13. 2022 Meeting Schedule
As per 5ILCS 120/7.3 statute of the Open Meeting Act, the Desplaines Valley Mosquito Abatement District is required to post information pertaining to employee benefits as an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund per the following:
- Within 6 business days after an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves a budget, that employer must post the total compensation package for each employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year.
- At least 6 business days before an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves an employee's total compensation package that is equal to or in excess of $150,000 per year, that employer must post the total compensation package for that employee.
- Total compensation package means payment by an employer to the employee for salary, health insurance, a housing allowance, a vehicle allowance, a clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days granted, and sick days granted.