Board Meeting Schedule
The Board of Trustees of the Desplaines Valley Mosquito Abatement District will hold their public meetings on the following dates during 2020. All meetings will begin at 8:00am and be held at District Headquarters, 8130 Ogden Avenue, Lyons, IL. All members of the public are invited to attend.
- March 19th, 2020
- May 21st, 2020
- July 16th, 2020
- September 17th, 2020
- December 4th, 2020
Board Meeting Agenda
8130 Ogden Avenue, Lyons, IL 60534
AGENDA - THURSDAY March 19, 2020 BOARD MEETING
2. Financial Report
a) Treasurer's Report
3. Election of Trustee Officers
4. 2020-21 Insurance Coverage
5. Preliminary 2020-21 Budget Review
6. Legislation Update - SB3412
7. Authorization to Repair/Repaint Building Exterior West Wall
As per 5ILCS 120/7.3 statute of the Open Meeting Act, the Desplaines Valley Mosquito Abatement District is required to post information pertaining to employee benefits as an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund per the following:
- Within 6 business days after an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves a budget, that employer must post the total compensation package for each employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year.
- At least 6 business days before an employer participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund approves an employee's total compensation package that is equal to or in excess of $150,000 per year, that employer must post the total compensation package for that employee.
- Total compensation package means payment by an employer to the employee for salary, health insurance, a housing allowance, a vehicle allowance, a clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days granted, and sick days granted.